- Academic Year Review 22/23
- Open Day 5 August 2023
- 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐂𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐
- Honours Day 2022
- WMSII English Workshop: Secret Agent Training
- English Storytelling Competition
- GROUNDBREAKING & BLESSING SERVICE
- Towards Canaan 23 July 2022
- Discovery Day 2022
- Student Leaders Training Session
The Parenting Course
The Parenting Course is a series of five sessions designed to help parents equip their children for life. The course contains practical tools and is applicable for those who are parents, step-parents and guardians. Parents are placed into small groups where they can share and discuss experiences freely without worry as any and all information will remain confidential.
👉 Exclusively to all WMSII parents!
👉 Parenting Children Course (for parents and carers of 0 to 10-year-olds).
👉 Parenting Teenage Course (for parents and carers of 11 to 18-year-olds).
If you are interested in this course, please 𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐊 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 to record your interest and your availability.
For more details, do watch the video below.