WMSI seeks to prepare students to face a future with the right 21st Century skills. Values ethics and people skills are a large part of this. We hold to the vision that each child must grow “in wisdom, in stature and in favour with God and men”.
To achieve this we need to create space for:
- a resource centre where students can have access to various forms of research and learning such as online research hubs and hard copies of books
- students to work on collaborative projects safely
- children to play and stretch themselves physically on the games arena, the dance floor and play areas
- students to explore creatively their God-given talents in the field of music, art and technology
- each child to embark on a spiritual journey as they learn in quietness in the Chapel or walk with a mentor in the counselling room
Our new complex will have the following facilities:
- Multipurpose Hall (for sports, camps interschool competitions, Brigade activities and public examinations)
- Activity Hall
- IT room
- Resource Centre
- Auditorium (for school-wide events & production, chapel & assemblies
- Meeting Rooms
- Administration Office
- Sick Bay
Our target date for this project to begin is December 2021 and we hope to complete it in 2 years, This will also enable us to meet the needs for more classrooms as our student population grows.
The cost for Project: Canaan (inclusive of furniture and fittings) is RM12 million. We seek your partnership with us on this project.
Finally, thank you for taking the time to read through our appeal. It is our prayer and hope that you will support us generously so that the work amongst our children can continue to grow “Above & Beyond”.
“The future of the world is in my classroom today”
Ivan Welton Fitzwater
Please help us make a difference in the World.
If you like to support the Project: Canaan, please fill up the Response Slip and indicate the amount/room(s) you like to sponsor in the Response Slip. If you have any questions about the Project: Canaan, you may also fill up the Response Slip and we will get in touch as soon as possible.
- RM50,000 towards a Classroom
- RM50,000 towards Bible Knowledge (BK) Room
- RM100,000 towards Conference Room
- RM200,000 towards IT Centre
- RM1,000,000 towards Multi-purpose Hall
- RM2,000,000 towards Auditorium